Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the only infallible authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the complete humanity and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers all believers and enables them to live a godly life.
- We believe that through Adam’s sin all have inherited a sinful nature and therefore all choose to sin. Thus all are sinners and deserving of death.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man is only by the grace of God through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, accomplished through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that our sins block our fellowship with God. As we confess those sins, God forgives us and our fellowship is restored.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe that saving faith in Jesus Christ unites all Christians as members of the body of Christ. Such a position brings both privileges and responsibilities before God and toward one another in the Christian life.